My aim is to make a positive difference to people’s lives – from young to old. I have a firm belief in the power of creativity, nature and the outdoors to promote sustained mental and physical health.
I am originally from Canada. I have a BA in Multidisciplinary Fine Art and an MA in Art Psychotherapy. I have been working as an art psychotherapist with adults and children for over 15 years. I deliver meaningful and creative therapy sessions, and I love every moment of it.
As an experienced provider of art psychotherapy and other therapeutic interventions, I provide a flexible and dynamic approach. I am passionate about what I do and love having the opportunity to help people connect to themselves through art therapy.
- Highly skilled and experienced art psychotherapist working with adults and children for over eight years, with over fifteen years’ experience working in the healthcare sector.
- Delivering meaningful and challenging work and loving every moment of it.
- Expert in making a positive difference to people’s lives – from young to old.
- Experienced art therapist, facilitator, creative go-getter, workshop provider and promoter of art psychotherapy.
- I providing individual and groups art therapy sessions, in the community of East and West Sussex.
- I have a BA in Fine and MA in Art Psychotherapy, and am an approved British Association Art Therapists private practitioner .
- I have fifteen years’ post graduation experience as an art psychotherapist, and ten years’ experience in neurological rehabilitation in the NHS. I am registered with the Health Care Professionals Council, and British Association of Art Psychotherapy.
As multidisciplinary artist and art therapist I feel many forms of creativity can be powerful tools of self-exploration, with the emphasis not being on the finished image or how realistic it looks, but on the experience of making it and what this represents to the individual or group.
I work psychodynamically, and always developing my approach to what works best on an individual or group.
If you’d like more information please contact me.
Mobile: 07903 102575
I am a member of the British Association of Art Therapists and registered with the Health Professionals Council. I am insured by Howden for my private sessional work. I attend regular professional events, ensuring I am well-informed about issues surrounding art psychotherapy.
For further information on art therapy, training and standards of practice visit the website of the British Association of Art Therapists.